Non-invasive prenatal test (NIPT)
Starting from the tenth week of pregnancy (9+0 week since LMP), the PrenaTest®, a safe an reliable non-invasive prenatal test (NIPT), can determine
- trisomy 21 (Down syndrome)
- trisomy 18 (Edwards syndrome)
- trisomy 13 (Patau syndrome)
- maldistributions of sex chromosomes X and Y (Klinefelter, Turner, triple X and XYY sydrome)
- monosomy 21, 18 and 13
- trisomies and monosomies of all other chromosomes 1-12, 14-17, 19, 20 and 22
- 22q11.2 microdeletion (DiGeorge syndrome)
The PrenaTest® can also be performed in the case of a twin pregnancy, fertility treatment, for example following IVF or ICSI, as well as after egg donation. If desired, you can also learn whether you are expecting a girl or a boy.
Meet us personally at scientific congresses
We exhibit on many national and international scientific congresses and fairs during the year. Check out our event calendar for details.
08.06.2018: GDPR – Important Information for Doctors
Some physicians asked us whether an order processing agreement between the physician and Eurofins LifeCodexx GmbH is mandatory in the context of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)...read more